Award-Winning Spa Facilities at Alexander House Hotel
The Grecian-themed spa at Alexander House offers a world of pampering. With an exercise pool, hydrotherapy pool and bubble tubs as well as saunas, steam rooms and monsoon showers located in our changing suites.
The spa has a private Zen garden with outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna, as well as a collection of relaxation lounges.
There are 25 treatment rooms including three double treatment rooms with private showers, and a wealth of treatments to choose from. There is also a professional hair salon, nail bar and pedicure station.
Spa guests can make full use of the state-of-the-art gym, outdoor tennis court, putting green, or join one of our classes.
To find out more about news and events at Alexander House, as well as local activites and attractions, click here
Our aim is to ensure you have the best possible spa experience with us, please help to support this by following our Spa Etiquette.
- Use of Utopia Spa is available to all guests over the age of 18
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your appointment, late arrival may lead to a shortened service.
- Please note that no food or alcoholic drinks are allowed in wet areas
- For the courtesy of all guests, mobile phone usage is not permitted within the spa
- Smoking is not permitted in any area of the spa, including our spa garden
- Please be careful when entering the pools, use steps and handrails provided.
- We ask that you change for lunch, casual clothing or sportswear are suitable
- Please ensure clean trainers are worn in the gym and studio
- We kindly ask that you do not wear wet swimwear on upholstered furniture.
- Please remember that relaxation rooms are quiet areas.
SPA OPENING TIMES
Book a spa day online, call us direct on 01342 714914 or browse our online boutique to find the perfect gift voucher>