Conference & Meeting Spaces at Alexander House
Rooms with a view
Looking for some inspiration? When you're at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa all you need to do is look out of the window. Surrounded by 120 acres of beautifully manicured estate and Sussex countryside and catered to by award-winning kitchens, our choice of 7 meeting rooms will provide the perfect backdrop for your product launch, client meeting or business conference in West Sussex.
This purpose built suite is the largest of our conference rooms. Designed to cater for any event, the suite is equipped with modern technology in a comfortable environment. The Shelley suite has the ability to interconnect with the Wakehurst suite, both of which have plenty of natural daylight, air-conditioning and their own private garden, terrace and direct access to our car park.
- Room size 18.4m x 8.6m
- Boardroom | up to 40 delegates
- U-shape | up to 40 delegates
- Cabaret | up to 56 delegates
- Theatre style | up to 120 delegates
The smaller of our two individually designed suites, Wakehurst comes with its own terrace and outdoor space - great for barbecues in the summer months. It also provides the perfect opportunity for your delegates to stretch their legs and is ideal for meetings or for use as a breakout area or syndicate room.
- Room size 11.3m x 6.4m
- Boardroom | up to 26 delegates
- U-shape | up to 24 delegates
- Theatre style | up to 40 delegates
- Private dining | up to 26 delegates
The Boardroom does exactly what it says on the tin - modern, comfortable and fully kitted out, it's a great room for formal board meetings and high power executive meetings.
This meeting is fully air conditioned and sits within the traditional side of the main house.
- Room size 6.9m x 4.9m
- The Boardroom | up to 10 delegates
Located on the ground floor, our Churchill suite is a luxuriously appointed South facing room that lends itself to the modern business meeting.
Churchill is also the perfect space to hold a private business dinner for up to 16 guests.
- Room size 5.8m x 5.0m
- Boardroom | up to 14 delegates
- Private dinner | up to 16 delegates
- U-shape | up to 12 delegates
- Theatre style | up to 20 delegates
Lined with elegant 17th century oak panelling, Chalfont is a great spot for a private dinner or board meeting.
This meeting space is located on the ground floor on the more traditional side of the main house with views over the gardens.
- Room size 4.9m x 4.4m
- Boardroom | up to 9 delegates
- Private dinner | up to 12 delegates
Located on the ground floor, Asquith is small and perfectly formed, making it the ideal room for board meetings and private dining with great views over the South lawns.
- Room size 6.1m x 4.1m
- Boardroom | up to 8 delegates
- Private dinner | up to 8 delegates