Map & Directions to Great Fosters
How to find us
- Arriving by road
From the M25
- Leave M25 at Junction 13 and follow signs for Egham on the A30.
- At the end of the slip road from the motorway, there is a large roundabout.
- Take the first left into The Avenue
- At the mini roundabout turn left into Vicarage Road
- Go over the railway lines and continue to the end of the road.
- Turn right at the roundabout into New Wickham Lane
- Turn left at the next roundabout into Stroude Road
Great Fosters is approximately 500m on the left.
From the A30 (heading towards Staines)
- On the A30, just past Wentworth Golf Club, at a set of traffic lights there is a pub called The Wheatsheaf on the left.
- Turn right at these lights into Christchurch Road
- Continue straight over the roundabout and past two parades of shops on the right hand side.
- Turn left at the traffic lights by the train station into Stroude Road.
Great Fosters is down the hill approximately ¾ of a mile on the right.
We have one Tesla and one Universal car charging point that can be used free of charge by hotel guests.
- Arriving by rail
The nearest train station to Great Fosters is Egham (40 minutes from London Waterloo). From there, a taxi will to the hotel will take less than 5 minutes.
- Arriving by air
With the hotel's close proximity to London Heathrow Airport, Great Fosters is an ideal first or last stop on your journey. Please call the hotel if you require assistance with transport from Heathrow and we will be delighted to assist.
- Arriving by Helicopter
The hotel has its own landing site. O/S grid reference TQ013696.
Please contact the hotel to book your landing time on +44 (0) 1784 433822.