You will be responsible for preparing and presenting, a range of cold menu items for our Breakfast Buffet, as well as cooking to order hot food items, for guests and non residents taking breakfast in our restaurant or private dining rooms.
- Reporting to our Head Chef
- 5 days 37.5 hrs per week WEEKDAYS ONLY 6.30am-2.30pm
- Preparing cold food items for our comprehensive breakfast buffet as well as preparing and cooking hot food items to order
- Complete advance preparation, where practical for the next breakfast service
- Please see our website for sample menus to give you an idea of the menu items you will be preparing
- Cleaning down your section at the end of your shift
- Handover any requirements to the Chef in preparation for your next shift
- Experience of preparing a range of breakfast dishes within a hotel or restaurant environment
- You must be a methodical and organised worker to ensure breakfast service runs smoothly
- Be a reliable ‘early bird’ with a smile!
£18,525 (£9.50 per hour), 37.5 hrs per week. Week days only.
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday