Bar staff and food service staff are required for the upcoming wedding and events season.
Catering for Weddings, Corporate events, private parties, celebration functions and conferences we have a range of private meeting, dining and function suites.
Our banqueting rooms cater for 4 to 95 covers with the addition of a beautiful outside wedding garden licensed for Civil Ceremonies.
Flexible hours available with regular weekend shifts available throughout the season. Ideal for those seeking additional earnings or requiring flexible shifts to fit around studies or other work commitments.
- Setting up the function bar and function room ready for service
- Setting up and serving Reception Drinks & Canapes for functions and events
- Service of food, drinks and wines for function guests
- Taking payments where a ‘cash bar’ facility is requested
- Keeping an accurate record of drinks served for bars ‘to account’
- Restocking the bar
- Glass clearing and cleaning
- Clearing all tables during service
- Room & Bar clean down at the end of the shift to ensure it is ready for the next event
- Smart appearance
- Warm and friendly personality
- Energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy guest service environment
- Previous bar or food service experience
- Hourly rate of pay based on experience – Aged 25 yrs + £8.66 Aged under 25yrs £8 per hour including holiday pay
- Ability to choose from flexible hours over the week
- Free parking