A great opportunity to train in a first class environment and receive a qualification through our training provider, Rewards Training.
We have a proven record of taking a young person through our programme and developing them into a Food & Beverage Assistant ready to take up a role within Alexander Hotels.
Chris Roberts, our experienced Food & Beverage Manager, who has carved out a successful career with Alexander Hotels will guide you through the programme. You will be able to gain from his and his teams experience of food service in top class hotels.
You will be working on rotation across Restaurant, Brasserie, Lounge and Bar with a dedicated team of professionals. At the same time our training provider, Rewards Training, will guide you through your qualification to ensure your success. We will allow you time to settle in to the Hotel before signing you up with Rewards Training so you feel ready to start your studies.
Working with the teams across food and beverage you will be involved in service of food and beverage across all areas including our 2 Rosette standard RGs Restaurant. Duties will include;
- Preparing the restaurant for service
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking guest orders
- Serving food and beverage including alcoholic beverages
- Completing satisfaction checks
- Resolving any service issues
- Presenting bills to guests and taking payment
- Resetting the restaurant at the end of the shift ready for the next service
- Ensuring work area is clean and tidy before departing
Successful completion of the apprenticeship will result in a permanent role of Food & Beverage Assistant being offered.
- Smart appearance and friendly personality
- Excellent attendance
- Genuine passion for food and service
- Commitment to study while working
- Ability to work 5 days of 7 including weekends working straight shifts that cover Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Service on a rota basis
- Ambition to achieve a Food & Beverage Assistant position within 12-18 months
£12,500 40 hrs per week including paid study time
Nationally recognised training through award winning Rewards Training included with this role leading to a full time Food & Beverage Assistant role within one of our luxury hotels.
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday