Bar staff and food service staff are required to support our full time teams across our busy food and beverage departments. You can chose to support Restaurant, Afternoon Tea or wedding/function teams making it possible for you to choose your hours of work and the number of hours you work. You can change your hours each week to tie in with your need for work and extra money and your other study or work commitments.
Of course some customer service/food service experience would be great but we welcome applications from enthusiastic/ guest focused candidates with a willingness to learn. These are ideal roles for local students wanting to flex their hours based on their study/exam commitments.
Flexible hours available with regular weekend shifts available throughout the year. Ideal for those seeking additional earnings or requiring flexible shifts to fit around studies or other work commitments.
- Setting up the restaurant/bar/terraces/function room ready for service
- Setting up and serving Reception Drinks & Canapes for functions and events
- Service of food, drinks and wines for function, restaurant, bar, afternoon tea guests
- Taking payments where guests are not staying in the Hotel
- Restocking the bar/resetting restaurant or lounge area at the end of the service
- Clearing all tables during service
- Smart appearance
- Warm and friendly personality
- Energy and enthusiasm to work in a busy guest service environment
- Previous bar or food service experience preferred but not essential
Up to £8.90 per hour including holiday pay for those with some experience/after training
- Ability to choose from flexible hours over the week
- Free parking