Reporting to our General Manager you will be responsible and accountable for all food and beverage service areas including; 3 Rosette Mulberry Restaurant (60 covers), Wedding and Function Service, Afternoon Tea Service, Bar & Room Service.
Your focus will be the consistent delivery of high standards of guest service across all F&B operational areas. You will be supported by a Restaurant Manager, Asst. Restaurant Manager, F&B Supervisor together with a team of 8 permanent staff plus seasonal casuals.
- To ensure all F&B service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements and budgets.
- To ensure all service standards and Mystery Guest Standards are achieved consistently across all FB areas.
- Ensure the presentation of all F&B areas is clean, safe, welcoming and appealing with point of sale material displayed in line with agreed standards and legislation.
- Ensure all F&B team members are smart, punctual, polite, courteous and helpful to guests & colleagues at all times.
- Ensure team have all products and resources to deliver excellent service by an organised process of planning, stock taking, ordering and requisitioning.
- Ensure the team have excellent product knowledge of all menus.
- Performance management of the team through, training, coaching and support.
- Set, implement and maintain F&B Department SOPs.
- Drive sales through all F&B outlets to support in achieving revenue goals.
- Monitor guest feedback both personally and through guest comment reporting systems /processes ensuring an appropriate response.
- Ensure all F&B control procedures are implemented.
- Ensure that all rotas for F&B departments are prepared to ensure adequate cover while meeting budgetary requirements based on sales.
- Work with the senior team to generate ideas for product development, menu development to increase sales and meeting ever changing guest requirements.
- Implement and maintain an effective process of communication and briefings to ensure all teams are focused and up to date with current issues, requirements, menus and objectives.
- Completing Duty Management shifts and deputizing for the General Manager in his absence.
This role would suit an up and coming F&B Manager that aspires to be a General Manager in the future and will be capable of deputizing for the Current General Manager in his/her absence.
- Hands on leader managing a team of 8 plus seasonal casual staff. Ability to manage and inspire a team of dedicated employees
- Located locally for ease of completing shifts
- Quality restaurant to 3 Rosette level and banqueting experience in a similar style operation.
- Experience of service standards development away from the corporate brands.
- Multi outlet experience on one site.
- A passion for coaching, training and developing their team.
- A smart and friendly disposition for guest liaison / Wedding tasting appointments / Hosting events / Duty Management.
- Team player with internal customers.
- Proven record of retention of any awards gained.
- Proven record of stability in job roles.
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday