An opportunity exists for an experienced level 3 qualified Spa Therapist to boost their career with the experience and development they will receive at 2 of our truly luxurious Hotels & Spas.
Required to provide a range of level 2 and 3 treatments at Barnett Hill Hotel GU5 0RF, our newly purchased Great Fosters Hotel TW20 9UR (AA Hotel of the Year 2018). This is an amazing opportunity to develop your career in our two newest Hotels.
We are seeking an experienced Spa Therapist who can assist us to develop our treatments at these two beautiful locations with the guidance of our Spa Manager at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa.
It is essential therefore that applicants have their own car for this role.
Our employees are rightly proud of our facilities across all our Hotels and are passionate to ensure guests have an amazing experience when they visit.
This is an exciting time of expansion in our Group having purchased Barnett Hill Hotel in 2016 and in the last few weeks confirming the purchase of Great Fosters Hotel bringing our collection of stunning Hotels to 5. There are ambitious plans for further Spa development within the Group offering great progression for Spa professionals with dedication and ambition.
Initially you will offer guests a full range of treatments from our Treatment Menu and as the businesses develop will be key in introducing and coaching new Therapists to maintain your high standards.
So your initial key roles across these 2 Hotels will include;
- Offering the full range of technical face & body treatments.
- Customer service from guests welcome and arrival to their departure.
- Completing clients consultations and ensuring a proper record is made of results.
- Ensuring the guest journey through their Spa experience is outstanding.
- Explaining the treatment to be performed and deal with any challenges/concerns raised.
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements.
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance the guests experience following their treatment.
- Offering refreshments in the relaxation area on conclusion of the treatment.
- Liaising with Reception to ensure correct billing.
Due to travel requirements candidates must have their own transport
40 hrs over 5 days, with 1.5 weekends off per month
NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential
Must have completed 1 years practical experience since qualifying covering some specialised treatments
Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
SALARY & BENEFITS
£23,883.70 OTE including;
- Commission on treatments
- 10% Retail Commission
- Additional Retail Bonus on reaching target
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
You will also receive a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted treatments and hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
In addition you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary afternoon tea and service related holiday