Alexander Hotel’s, are a collection of five luxury hotels, in the 4 & 5-star market, based in the South of England. We are now looking to recruit for a Marketing & PR Co-ordinator to work alongside our Group Marketing Director, to cover all 5 hotels, based in West Sussex.
The ideal candidate will have a background in marketing, ideally in hospitality with a relevant marketing degree. You should be a self-starter, able to manage your day and prioritise your most important tasks. You will be confident and have the ability to liaise with all stakeholders whilst also knowing where your time is most valuably spent, so prioritising the most important tasks as they come in. This is a busy role so forward planning is essential.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Assist with the creation, updating and supply of all hotel, spa and restaurant collateral.
- Act as our brand champion
- Manage print stock levels.
- Manage our image and video libraries.
- Assist in the development, copywriting, design and placing of advertising.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to ensure the content on the website is up to date.
- Liaise with the Sales and Events teams to ensure all sales channels have relevant and up to date information on all properties.
- Contribute to writing blogs for the individual hotels and the hotel group.
- Play an active role in distributing content via social media.
- Supply accurate and current content and images to third parties including journalists.
- Respond to PR enquiries or fam trip requests and ensure that any enquiries are dealt with promptly.
- Compile an ongoing calendar of special events for all the hotels and promote these events
- Analyse market themes and trends, considering our competitors, to support strategy decisions around guest experience and marketing messages.
This opportunity would suit someone with 1-2 years’ experience in the Hospitality sector.
Specific key requirements for the role are;
- Creative Flair with strong editing and story-writing skills.
- Excellent levels of English in both written and verbal communication
- A self-starter with strong project management & organisational skills
- Proven record of success in handling time sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- A good team player, who is eager to learn
- Innovative and passionate about marketing and guest experience.
£20,000 to £23,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
In addition you will benefit from a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday