As a Senior Therapist you will support the Spa Manager with managing the team.
Areas of responsibility will cover in rotation the delivery and supervision of; inductions and training, retail and professional products, health and safety within the Spa.
As a role model to less experienced team members you will excel at and coach the team to perform well at;
- Offering the full range of technical face & body treatments.
- Customer service from guests welcome and arrival to their departure.
- Completing clients consultations and ensuring a proper record is made of results.
- Ensuring the guest journey through their Spa experience is outstanding.
- Explaining the treatment to be performed and deal with any challenges/concerns raised.
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements.
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance the guests experience following their treatment.
- Offering refreshments in the relaxation area on conclusion of the treatment.
- Liaising with Spa Reception to ensure correct billing.
Our employees are rightly proud of these facilities and are passionate to ensure guests have an amazing experience when they visit the Utopia Spa.
Our 35 therapists are selected to provide the very best treatments, supported by a Reservations and Spa Reception team and our experienced Spa Manager, Kristina. As well as excellent facilities we offer training, development and progression opportunities to match. Kristina, our Asst Spa Manager, is a product of that success. Kristina following her studies and 18mths experience joined our therapy team, and the rest is history, she worked hard and is now Managing our large team of Therapists and Receptionists.
Our Spa is a great place to develop your Spa career and for those with dedication and ambition our record of success speaks for itself.
Shifts include; 9.45am – 6.15pm, 10.45am – 7.15pm, 11.45am – 8.15pm
40 hrs over 5 days, with 1.5 weekends off per month
NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential
Must have completed 1 years practical experience since qualifying covering some specialised treatments
Completion of a trade test with the Spa Manager prior to recruitment
SALARY & BENEFITS
£23,883.70 OTE including;
- Commission on treatments
- 10% Retail Commission
- Additional Retail Bonus on reaching target
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
You will also receive a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted treatments and hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme
In addition you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary afternoon tea and service related holiday