We are now excited to recruit for our newly created Utopia Treatment Room at Langshott Manor Hotel. Building on the amazing success of our Utopia Spa at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, clients will be offered a range of face and body treatments in our Utopia Treatment Room.
A qualified and experienced Spa Therapist required to work on a Friday and Saturday each week, working 8 hrs per day, with quieter days spent at our Utopia Spa at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa.
- Offering a full range of technical face and body treatments during your shift.
- Meeting and greeting the client on arrival.
- Completing client consultation cards/information.
- Taking the guest through the customer journey.
- Explaining the treatment to be performed.
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the client’s requirements.
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance guests experience following their treatment.
- Offering refreshments on conclusion of the treatment.
- Liaising with Hotel Receptionists to ensure correct billing.
- NVQ Level 2 and Level 3 Beauty Therapy, or equivalent, is essential.
- Must have completed some practical experience since qualifying.
- Completion of a trade test is required prior to recruitment.
- Must have own transport to travel to Langshott Manor Hotel & Alexander House Hotel.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£15.00 per hour, Minimum 16 hrs per week guaranteed
- Commission on treatments.
- 10% Retail Commission.
- Additional Retail Bonus on reaching target.
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service.
- 8 Bank holidays.
- Free car parking.
- Employee uniform.
In addition, you will receive a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday