We are now excited to recruit for our newly created Utopia Retreat at Great Fosters. An intimate facility of 2 single and 1 double treatment room with mini reception area located by our beautiful outside pool area. Building on the amazing success of our Utopia Spa at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa, clients will be offered a range of face and body treatments at the Utopia Retreat.
We are seeking to recruit a Therapist Supervisor to work under the guidance of Emily Mace our experienced Spa Manager at Alexander House Hotel & Utopia Spa to supervise a small team of therapists and ensure an excellent guest experience.
Your duties will be to;
- Offer the wide range of technical face & body treatments.
- Customer service from guests welcome and arrival to their departure.
- Completing clients consultations and ensuring a proper record is made of results.
- Ensuring the guest journey through their Utopia Retreat experience is outstanding.
- Explaining the treatment to be performed and deal with any challenges/concerns raised.
- Ensuring the treatment is offered to the clients requirements.
- Discussing retail products and beauty regime to enhance the guests experience following their treatment.
- Offering refreshments on conclusion of the treatment.
- Ensure correct billing.
In addition you will;
- Complete therapist rotas (max 4 therapists on duty at any time)
- Ensure all guests are warmly welcomed and co-ordinate service from the time they arrive to the time they depart
- Monitor the presentation of the Retreat and all Therapists
- Ensure the Retreat is adequately stocked for service
- Complete Retail and Professional Product Orders
- Assist with Therapist recruitment and training supported by Kristina
- Monitor treatment standards and implement corrective action/training where required
- Complete opening and closing procedure ensuring it is fully operational
- Encourage Retail, Gift Voucher and Gift experience sales personally and through the team
- 40 hrs, 5 days out of 7 including our busy weekends, 9.30am – 6pm
- Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy qualification, or equivalent
- Practical therapy experience within a spa/salon
- Supervisory experience of approximately 2 years within a beauty/spa
- Smart appearance with a warm and friendly disposition
- Maturity and calm approach to dealing with guest and staff issues to ensure resolution
- Smart appearance and excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service
- Must have transport given hotels semi rural location
£24,000 + attractive treatment and retail commissions and bonus
- 4 weeks holiday rising to 5 weeks with service
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Employee uniform
In addition you will receive a range of company benefits including:
Discounted hotel accommodation for yourself and your family at all hotels
Discounted hair treatments at our two Utopia Spas
Discount off all food & beverage at all hotels
Discount of individual treatments booked in our two Utopia Spas
Discount on retail products in our two Utopia Spas
Refer a friend staff recruitment scheme In additional you will enjoy a range of other benefits when you celebrate your 1 yr, 3 yr and 5 yr anniversary including; your birthday off paid, complimentary overnight stays, complimentary lunch/afternoon tea and service related holiday