Find out all you need to know about Langshott Manor before your visit, from overnight stay information, to dining details and the best way to travel to us. If you need some further information, please contact our reception team on 01293 786680 and they will be happy to answer any of your queries.
- What time can I check in?
Check in is at 3pm. We offer early check in at 12pm, charged at £50.00 per room.
- What time is check out?
Check out is at 11am. We offer late check out at 2pm, charged at £50.00 per room
- What time is breakfast served from?
Monday - Friday | 7:00am - 9:30am
Weekends & Bank Holidays | 8:00am - 10:30am
- Are there rooms that can sleep three people available?
Yes, we can put extra beds in our Bodium Room. Additionally, in the Savil Room & Wisley Room there is space for a sofa bed.
- Do I need to bring my own bathrobe?
Robes and slippers are provided in all rooms at Langshott Manor.
- What is your cancellation policy?
For Dinner, Bed and Breakfast packages:
A £50 per person non-refundable deposit is required at the time of making your reservation and is only transferable if a clear 7 days notice has been given. Any notification of a cancellation within 48 hours will result in the full package price being charged. All pre-paid deposits are non-refundable.
For Advanced Purchase and Special offer pre-paid rates:
A fully pre-paid non-refundable deposit is required at the time of making your reservation and is non-transferable.as been given. Any notification of a cancellation will result in the full package price being charged. All pre-paid deposits are non refundable. We strongly advise all guests to consider travel insurance to cover the unfortunate cancellation of your stay.
- Do room rates include VAT?
Yes, all of our rates include VAT.
- Do you allow pets in your hotel?
We are pleased to welcome small and medium sized dogs at Langshott Manor. Your dog can stay with you in either a luxury king room or cosy room in the Racecourse Mews, which gives very easy access to the grounds. To find out more, view our dog guide here.
- Do you have a spa?
We do not currently have spa facilities at Langshott Manor.
- Do you have parking?
Yes, we have free parking available at Langshott Manor. This includes designated disabled parking spaces.
- What are your restaurant opening times?
Monday - Friday | 7am - 9.30am
Saturday - Sunday | 7.30am - 10am
Sunday | from 12pm
Monday - Sunday | 7pm - 9pm
- Do your restaurants have a dress code?
In the Mulberry Restaurant we do not require gentlemen to wear a jacket and tie, but please bear in mind that we do not permit sportswear.
- Do I need to book my afternoon tea experience in advance?
Due to the popularity of our afternoon tea, advanced booking is highly recommended.
- What is the price of your afternoon tea?
Champagne afternoon tea: £32pp Monday - Friday | £34pp Saturday - Sunday
Afternoon tea: £23pp Monday - Friday | £25pp Saturday - Sunday
- Do you cater for specific dietary requirements?
We try our best to cater for every dietary requirement, including gluten free and vegetarian Afternoon Tea. Please enquire for more details.
- Is there a dress code for afternoon tea?
Informal dress code for Afternoon Tea in the Lounge or Garden Terrace. However, in the Mulberry Restaurant although we do not require gentlemen to wear a jacket & tie, we do not permit sportswear.
- What rooms do you have available for special occasions?
- What type of special occasions do you cater for?
We can cater for the following types of celebrations from 2 to 120 guests:
- Birthday or engagement celebrations
- Baby showers or Christenings
- Graduation events or retirement parties
- Funeral receptions or Celebration of Life
- Bespoke events
- Do you have a wedding licence?
Yes - our outdoor Gazebo, Lounge, The Mulberry Suite and The Boardroom are fully licensed wedding spaces.
- What can I buy with monetary vouchers?
Money vouchers can be redeemed against any product for the purchased hotel. No change will be given when using a voucher to settle your account. Please note that gift vouchers cannot be used as a payment method to buy gift vouchers.
- How long are gift vouchers valid for?
Gift vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase with the exception of certain sale vouchers of which are valid for 6 months, unless stated otherwise.
- What Covid measures do you have in place?
Our teams continue to treat face masks as part of their uniform to provide assurance and protect our more vulnerable guests. It is up to you if you would like to also wear a mask. We have NHS Track & trace points to allow you to check in if you wish to. There are no restrictions on the number of guests that can gather at an event or dine in our restaurants. All our stringent cleaning measures are still in place and you will see plenty of hand sanitiser dotted around the hotel.
- How far is Langshott Manor from Gatwick Airport?
Langshott Manor is a 15 minute drive away from Gatwick airport.
- Do you have a shuttle service to and from Gatwick Airport?
Yes, we use Metro Cars: 01293 415415