Conference & Meeting Rooms at Langshott Manor
From our cosy St Peter's Suite complete with working fireplace to our grand Mulberry Suite that features large windows and beautiful views across the lawn, our 4 meeting and conferences suites are here to inspire. Motivate your team, wow your delegates and turn your out of office on for a productive meeting, conference or corporate event at Langshott Manor.
With plenty of natural daylight, The Gallery is elegantly furnished and overlooks the front entrance of the hotel, gardens and croquet lawn.
- Room size 9.0m x 4.4m
- Boardroom | up to 12 delegates
- Classroom | up to 12 delegates
- U-shape | up to 12 delegates
- Theatre style | up to 10 delegates
- Reception | up to 20 delegates
- Private dining | up to 14 delegates
The Boardroom is well-appointed with oak wall coverings and comfortable seating for guests. The room overlooks the hotel's medieval moat and offers access to a private deck with outdoor seating.
- Room size 7.4m x 4.9m
- Boardroom | up to 20 delegates
- Classroom | up to 16 delegates
- U-shape | up to 14 delegates
- Theatre style | up to 25 delegates
- Reception | up to 25 delegates
- Private dining | up to 22 delegates
Situated in the oldest part of the 16th century house, St Peter's is a magnificent room featuring an open log fireplace, oak beams, views of the manicured grounds and the original door leading onto the terrace, making it especially comfortable for informal events or break out sessions.
- Room size 5.8m x 4.5m
- Informal setting only | up to 16 delegates
Mulberry is the perfect environment for your important event. The room has an abundance of natural daylight and offers views across and access to the hotel's moat, terrace and gardens.
- Room size 11.6m x 7.0m
- Boardroom | up to 30 delegates
- Classroom | up to 20 delegates
- U-shape | up to 24 delegates
- Theatre style | up to 60 delegates
- Private dining | up to 60 delegates