Christmas Breaks at Langshott Manor
Put your feet up
If you can't indulge at Christmas then when can you? Cosy up in our snug lounges by the fire with a warming glass of mulled wine; feast to your heart's content with decadent cream teas, dinners and buffets; win big in our Christmas quiz; but most importantly, put your feet up and relax. We have 2 and 3 night breaks available, so take a look below for a sneak peek at what we have planned for you.
- Christmas Eve
- From 3pm: Arrive to a warm welcome from our team and festive cream tea
- From 7pm: Our talented brigade will be pulling out all the stops to impress you with a three course feast.
- Evening: Fancy a nightcap? Settle next to an open fire and enjoy the snug atmosphere of our lounges
- 11.30pm: Carriages can be arranged for those of you attending midnight mass*
- 12.30am: Warm mulled wine and mince pies will be waiting for guests returning from the evening service
- Christmas Day
- 7.30am - 10am: Rise and shine to the full works breakfast
- 8am - 11am: Pick a spot in one of our glittering lounges and unwrap your Christmas gifts
- From 12pm: Get into the festive spirit with a Champagne and canapé reception before taking your seat for a sumptuous five course Christmas lunch with all the trimmings
- 5pm: Christmas Quiz with big prizes
- 7.30pm - 9pm: After a peaceful afternoon and before you retire, enjoy a few helpings from a delicious buffet supper
- Boxing Day
- 7.30am - 10am: Wake up to the full works breakfast
- 8am - 10am: Make full use of our hotel facilities; take a winter stroll, settle next to a roaring fire for traditional board games, or relax in the comfort of your luxury Room or Suite
- 7pm - 9pm: Let the celebrations continue with a spectacular three course candlelit dinner
- December 27th
- 7.30am - 10am: Enjoy your final breakfast before gathering your gifts and bidding a fond farewell to our team
|ROOM TYPE||2 NIGHT BREAK (ARRIVING 24TH DEC)||3 NIGHT BREAK (ARRIVING 24TH DECEMBER)|
|Junior Suite||Not available||£615pp|
|Master Suite||Not available||£645pp|
Both our 2 and 3 night Christmas experiences include all meals, beverages and entertainment highlighted on our Christmas itinerary. Please see below for pricing information.
Rates are per person based on two persons sharing. A £100 deposit is taken at the time of booking, with the full balance to be paid by 1st December 2018.