Map & Directions to Langshott Manor
How to find us
Horley, Near Gatwick
SAT NAV POSTCODE: RH6 8PB
- Arriving by road
When using satellite navigation to find Langshott Manor, please use the postcode: RH6 8PB
- From M25 Junction 7, take M23
- Exit Junction 9 signposted Gatwick
- At the North Terminal roundabout, take the third exit signposted to A23
- Turn right at the Moat House Hotel roundabout, following signs for A23 (Brighton Road) to Horley and Redhill.
- Follow A23 until you see a Shell Garage in the middle of a roundabout with the Waitrose.
- Go straight over the roundabout still on the A23.
- Directly on exiting the roundabout, turn right into a small slip road - Ladbroke Road
- We are about a mile down this lane on the right hand side.
- Arriving by rail
The nearest train station to Langshott Manor is Horley train station. From there, a taxi to the hotel will take less than 10 minutes.
- Arriving by air
With the hotel's close proximity to London Gatwick Airport, Langshott Manor Hotel is the ideal first or last stop on your journey. Located approximately 10 minutes from Gatwick Airport.