Family Christmas House Party at Great Fosters
Make our historical hotel near Windsor your home this Christmas time.
Our Family Christmas House Party offers the perfect festive escape for you and your family. From Christmas Eve through to Boxing Day or 27th December, you can enjoy luxurious accommodation, all the delicious food taken care of, festive entertainment throughout your stay and time to relaxed with loved ones.
Arrive to a warm and festive welcome on Christmas Eve. Throughout the day, there will be plenty of activities to keep you entertained, including:
- A family film
- Christmas carols with our choir
- Indulge in a delicious three-course dinner in The Estate Grill. View the menu here.
- Carriages to and from midnight mass, with brandy and warm mince pies waiting for you when you return
- Make your way into the Anne Boleyn Drawing Room or Main Hall to unwrap your gifts and spend time with your family with festive music and smoked salmon blinis
- A four-course family lunch in The Tithe Barn & The Orangery
- You won’t believe your eyes with a special appearance from Santa Claus in the afternoon
- Time to relax watching the Queen’s speech, a movie and playing board games by a roaring fire with Christmas cake
- To finish it all will be time to get competitive with our Christmas quiz with fun prizes to be won and mince pies to be enjoyed
- For guests feeling peckish, there will be a delicious light supper available in The Estate Grill
The fun doesn’t stop on Boxing Day with:
- A falconry experience
- Champagne afternoon tea
- A cocktail making masterclass
- A four-course dinner
Two-night and three-night festive breaks starting from £950 per person.